1. Michael Jackson wanted to play Spider-Man so seriously he attempted to purchase Marvel Comics in the 1990’s.
2. The Incredible Hulk was initially dark however Marvel transformed him to green after issues with ink in their presses.
3. Adolf Hitler is fit as a fiddle in the Marvel universe. His awareness has been moved into a clone and he now goes by the name Hate-Monger.
4. Comic book letterers maintain a strategic distance from words like “clint” and “flick” in light of the fact that amid printing the letters can run together, making the words look like obscenity.
5. In Archie Comics, Jughead had a genuine name. His full name is Forsythe Pendleton Jones II. He has a sister named Forsythia “Jellybean” Jones.
6. “Brainiac” originates from a Superman antagonist of the same name.
7. There are more than 20 sorts of Kryptonite, including pink Kryptonite, which gives Superman gay inclinations.
8. For a period in the late 1960s to the mid ‘70s, Wonder Woman lost her forces. She didn’t wear her acclaimed outfit, but rather wore white mod garments, clearly inspired by Diana Rigg from TV’s version of The Avengers.
9. Elvis Presley cherished reading comic books as a kid. His most loved hero was Captain Marvel, Jr. It is rumoured he got the first motivation for his black hair, with the twist hanging down amidst his temple, from Captain Marvel, Jr.
10. When Joe DiMaggio was playing with the New York Yankees, he adored Superman comic books, however he was excessively embarrassed, making it impossible to purchase them himself; he thought it would harm his image. So he would send other Yankee players to go to the nearby magazine kiosk and purchase the most recent issues for him.
11. The 1940’s comic book superhero called Red Bee battled the Nazis by utilizing trained honey bees. His most loved honey bee was named Michael and lived in Red Bee’s belt clasp.
12. The Joker once served as the Iranian representative for the United Nations.
13. Superman once had his brain controlled by a scalawag named Sleez, who deceived him into recording a sex tape.
14. In another reality, Peter Parker was once nibbled by a radioactive sheep, transforming him into a hero named Sheep-Boy.
15. Nicolas Coppola took his stage name Nic (Nicolas) Cage from the Marvel character Luke Cage.