- Stimulates your brain. Reading helps you delay or even prevent the development of Alzheimer’s disease and Dementia.
- Reduces stress. Reading can reduce stress 100% more than drinking a cup of tea and 600% more than playing a video game.
- Improved vocabulary. People who read never seem to struggle when looking for words to use in their conversations.
- Knowledge. Reading helps increase your knowledge of the world. That is why it is so important that you read to your children from a young age.
- Good to others. Readers are 16% more likely to donate money to charity organizations than non-readers. They are also 17% more likely to help by volunteering.
- Creativity. Those who do a lot of reading are more likely to have creative thinking and solve problems easily.