First of all, some information for those of you who are unfamiliar with the Liebster Award. This is an award that exists only on the internet. It is given from one blogger to another in order to acknowledge what that blog is doing. It is also used to promote new bloggers and make them more recognizable.
There are a few different versions of the rules for the award, but I got the following:
1. Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you. (I got given only 4)
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Give them 11 questions to answer.
6. Notify those blogs of the nomination.
So without further ado…
1. I got nominated by Hussein Allam, who is also one of my biggest fans. His blog is devoted to general life topics, such as environment, education and humanity. If you are interested in those type of posts, you will surely find a lot of quality content on his blog. So check it out!
2. What do you do in your free time?
Well I do exactly this. I spend most of my time blogging, reading or listening to music. I also volunteer for one of the charity organizations in my city.
What is the drink that you like mostly in the morning?
Either a coffee or a tea. I do not really have a preference. If I have to be at the faculty in the early hours, I usually prefer coffee.
What are your hobbies?
My biggest hobby would be ice hockey that I have been playing for more than a decade. The next one would probably be cycling, but I have put that on hold, until I manage to buy a new bike, since I crashed my last one. Apart from that I do no really have any major hobbies that I can think of.
What is your plans for the next year?!
I do not want to think about the future anymore, I have learned that it only brings pain and bad luck. Instead I just live for today, and whatever happens, happens.
3. Well, I am going to do this point like I am supposed to and state a few good and a few bad facts about myself. If we are doing something, we might as well do it honestly, eh?
I love dogs.
I do a lot of charity work.
I hate selfish people.
I love honest people.
I love to travel.
I love peace and quiet.
I am very stubborn.
I have short temper when I smell bullshit.
I love beer.
I love winter and hate summer.
I constantly have a lot of things on my mind, so I usually forget something.
4. I have chosen my nominees by what I determine are the ones that like my blog the most:
5. Questions to my nominees (I will only give you 7):
What accomplishments are you most proud of?
Who or what motivates you, to do what you do?
What kind of music do you listen to?
What is the most beautiful place you have ever been to?
What are you wishes/dreams?
Do you feel like a leader or a follower?
If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on?
This is all! I hope it was interesting. I cannot wait to hear the answers from the people I have nominated!